Sapphire Coast website rebuild
Produce a new Sapphire Coast destination website to provide an improved web experience for visitors, whilst reflecting the new Sapphire Coast visual brand.
The Destination Agency actioned the following:
- Comprehensive content and functionality audit of old Sapphire Coast website
- Design of key visual elements and page layouts
- Wireframe including content and visitor journey
- Content migration, Copywriting, Blog creation, Image sourcing, Video integration
- ATDW data integration
- ATDW content audit, content creation and industry engagement and training material
- Custom ‘Your Adventure’ widget build and integration with ATDW tech
- SEO optimisation
- Mobile and Tablet optimisation
- Ensuring site migration health
- Archiving of old site
The new Sapphire Coast website provides an enhanced visitor experience, reflecting the destination’s brand values and delivering engaging and quality content that inspires users to take action in visiting the Sapphire Coast.
Integration of ATDW data provides an efficient, accurate and user-friendly web experience, and optimises the ability to feature the latest information on Sapphire Coast’s huge range of operators, attractions and events. In conjunction with website strategy, the increased Sapphire Coast ATDW footprint accelerates the distribution of Sapphire Coast tourism assets to significant partner platforms such as Visit NSW and Tourism Australia.
Improved mobile and tablet display and functionality appeals to the majority of users that visit the website on these devices. The prioritisation of SEO-friendly copy and blog content favours indexing, whilst cross-platform promotion increases the Sapphire Coast visitor audience across all digital asses.
Strategic choice of CMS allows ease of content editing and decreased hours in content management once established.
The new Sapphire Coast website was launched in April 2021.
Visit the site here: www.sapphirecoast.com.au